Lake Erie Environmental Research
A variety of research activities are being conducted by different organizations to tackle the challenge of managing this variable and sensitive ecosystem http://www.lakeerieforum.org/content/lake-erie-environmental-research
Lake Erie Mapper
Lake Erie Mapper uses data layers, from both the United States and Canada, to give a you better sense of the geography of the basin. You can add your own data to enhance the map you see. Click here to access the map. The tutorial on how to use the Lake Erie Mapper is available if you click here.
Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
The Great Lakes Restoration Initiative was launched in 2010 to accelerate efforts to protect and restore the largest system of fresh surface water in the world — the Great Lakes.
Lake Erie Biodiversity Conservation Strategy
The Lake Erie Biodiversity Conservation Strategy is a binational initiative designed to support the efforts of the Lake Erie LaMP by identifying specific strategies and actions to protect and conserve the native biodiversity of Lake Erie. - See more at: http://www.conservationgateway.org/ConservationByGeography/NorthAmerica/...
Great Lakes News
- A Joint Action Plan for Lake Erie by Victoria Pebbles, Program Director, Great Lakes Commission
- Rep. Michael Sheehy's OEC Blog
- Clean Beaches Healthy Lakes Blog by Tara Baranowski
- LakeErieFuturesBlog Nine: Bi-National Priorities Need Local Support and Local Priorities Need Bi-National Support Fourth Quarter: October, November and December, 2015. By Terry H. Martin, Ph.D., and Guest Co-Author Joanna Panasiewicz
- VICTORY! ONTARIO LEAPS AHEAD ON GREAT LAKES PROTECTION By Nancy Goucher and April Weppler, Freshwater Future