LAMP 2015 Annual Report Released
The Lake Erie Lakewide Action and Management Plan (LAMP) is a binational action plan for restoring and protecting the Lake Erie ecosystem.
Lake Erie Environmental Research
A variety of research activities are being conducted by different organizations to tackle the challenge of managing this variable and sensitive ecosystem http://www.lakeerieforum.org/content/lake-erie-environmental-research
Lake Erie Mapper
Lake Erie Mapper uses data layers, from both the United States and Canada, to give a you better sense of the geography of the basin. You can add your own data to enhance the map you see. Click here to access the map. The tutorial on how to use the Lake Erie Mapper is available if you click here.
Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
The Great Lakes Restoration Initiative was launched in 2010 to accelerate efforts to protect and restore the largest system of fresh surface water in the world — the Great Lakes.
Great Lakes News
- New cameras will help count, identify fish in Ganaraska River
- City of Mississauga approves policies for revitalization of Lakeview
- Officials: No threat to human health after 600K gallons of sewage leak into Huron River
- Middough, Cleveland-based engineers, to design Lake Erie wind turbine interconnection
- Great Lakes museum to unveil schooner art
- An Overview of the Detroit River International Wildlife Refuge by Tyler Dolin, Biological Technician
- A Lake Erie Mystique
- LakeErieFuturesBlog Ten: Local Needs Can Be Included In the Evolving, Bi-National Level Great Lakes Process (First Quarter: Jan., Feb. and March 2016) By Terry H. Martin, Ph.D., and Guest Co-Author Shannon Dougherty, NYSDEC’s GL Watershed Coordinator
- A Joint Action Plan for Lake Erie by Victoria Pebbles, Program Director, Great Lakes Commission
- Rep. Michael Sheehy's OEC Blog